We gather and analyze data related to student academic records, registration, class scheduling, enforcement of academic regulations, policies and procedures. As records review specialists we interpret student information, apply academic regulations, perform calculations, investigate and help resolve found/reported errors in academic records.
- Analyzing and evaluating academic records and transcripts graduation or transfer.
- Receive and analyze transcripts from other institutions, review courses and units completed, verify level, content, unit value and grading system.
- Evaluate transcripts for official and proper accreditation.
- Review coursework for academic equivalencies using resources including paper and on-line catalogs, course descriptions/syllabi, correspondence with the institutions involved, articulation agreement, and other appropriate reference materials.
- Contact counseling and other faculty regarding specific equivalency questions or approvals. Interpret admissions and records policies, such as course repetition, incompletes, applications, residency and registration, and apply them in a variety of procedural situations.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to students, staff, counselors, faculty and administrators in the interpretation and clarification of registration, graduation, academic and transfer policies, requirements and related activities.
Review applications, registrations, transcript requests, enrollment verifications, Add/Drop forms, withdrawals, refunds, K-12 Concurrent Enrollment Form, grade changes, incomplete grade forms, challenge courses, and student data changes.